Why should contractors use a CRM? How a CRM For Contractors could help?
Why would a contractor need a CRM?
Question: What are the benefits of a CRM For Contractors?
Answer: myAnt.org, a CRM for contractors, keeps information organized and clear which results in bettering your company and generating more sales. The benefits of using a CRM are countless:
- It keeps leads, appointments in a way the makes it easy to apply the right action - call a client, confirm, dispatch a salesman ETC very easy
- It keeps truck on everything a user is doing and makes every activity in the company visible for easy inspection and evaluation.
- Keep record of phone calls, and make recording of each call available for listening.
- Alerting business owners and managers about actions that need to be taken.
- Showing for each day, for each department the leads that came in and got out, by who, when and where they came or went to.
- Keeps a history of every change made to a lead or project with it, allowing you to inspect activity with a single click.
- Offering several wall boards that show the status of different aspects, like leads, sales persons performances ETC.
A common thing we are hearing is "But I am not an organized person, how can a CRM help me?
Well - it can indeed - Click here to see how a CRM For Contractors can help you be an organized contractor"
So many features in a CRM for Contractors
So little time...
All new accounts are coming with a 30 DAYS FREE TRIAL!